• ALL submissions must be made on-line via online abstract submission system.
• Email or fax submissions will NOT be accepted.
• If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for the additional submissions.
• Each registrant is allowed to submit a maximum of TWO (2) one-page long abstracts (PDF file) in English. However, each registrant will ONLY have ONE talk at most if chosen. Your abstract will automatically be considered for a poster presentation if not selected for a contributed talk.
Submission Key Dates
• Submission Site Open: August 2, 2023 (GMT+8)
• Abstract submission deadline: September 17 (Sunday), 2023 (GMT+8)
• Abstract submission deadline has been extended to October 1 (Sunday), 2023 (GMT+8)
• Notification of abstract acceptance: October 20 (Friday), 2023 (GMT+8)
• Author Registration Deadline: To secure your presentation slot, you must register and complete the full payment before November 5 (Sunday), 2023 (GMT+8).
The participants must select one of the following categories:
(B) Material science
(C) Surface science
(D) Environmental science
Use our templates file to meet formatting requirements below. Otherwise, use that document as an instruction.
• Poster size: width 90 cm × height 120 cm; portrait format.
• Paper Length: Single A4 page within ONE page.
• File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
• Do NOT page number your paper
• Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
On-line Abstract Submission
Submit Now (closed)
• Complete the abstract submission form at on-line abstract Submission System. You will be given detailed instructions on how to proceed.
• Each abstract can only be submitted once. The same abstract cannot be submitted for consideration in different paper categories.
• The indication of the preferable presentation type (Oral Presentation / Poster Presentation / Either) is required.
• An acknowledgment of the receipt of the abstract will be sent automatically to the presenting author by e-mail upon the online submission.
• For those who has difficulty in accessing the on-line abstract submission system, please contact the APXPS 2023 secretariat at .
• Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts, any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author without editing by the organizers.
• Accepted abstracts will be published in the program materials. Editorial changes may be made to accepted abstracts at the discretion of the organizing committee.
• All abstracts must be approved by all authors before submission.
• Abstract may not have been submitted or published or under consideration anywhere in other conference.
• Please comply with the deadline regarding the abstract submission. The abstracts can be revised after submission; however, after the submission deadline, September 17 (Sunday), 2023, authors cannot make changes to the submitted abstracts.
• All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee. Notification of acceptance will be informed via e-mail on October 20 (Friday), 2023.
• Instruction for oral/poster presentation will be sent to presenting authors of the accepted abstracts. Thus, presenting authors must register and pay the registration fees before Deadline for Early Bird Registration, November 5 (Sunday), 2023 (GMT+8), to ensure the rights for the presentation.
• Accepted abstracts will be presented in either Poster Sessions or contributed talks between December 5-8, 2023.
• Authors of abstracts accepted for presentation MUST be registered participants and be responsible for all expenses incurred in the production of their presentations, travel and accommodation during the Workshop.