Time: 09:00~15:50, July 19, 2020
Location: Room 102, Taipei International Convention Center (TICC), Taiwan.
- Chun-Chieh Wang (NSRRC; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yao-Chang Lee (NSRRC; email@example.com)
- Lee-Jene Lai (NSRRC; firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are pleased to announce the XRM 2020 satellite workshop, Machine Learning for Synchrotron-based and Medical Imaging Applications. The goal of this workshop is to help to build a connection between synchrotron and medical imaging scientists who are interested in applying machine learning techniques to data analysis or someone who are interested in this topic.
Possible topics are listed below:
- Image reconstruction.
- Image segmentation.
- Image analysis.
- Image retrieval.
- Computer-aided diagnosis / prognosis
- Tutorial of machine learning for imaging scientists.
Two contributed talks are opening for researchers who will like to share your ideas, methods, or results. Please e-mail one page abstract to the organizers if you are interested to attend.
More details will be announced soon.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the organizers.
Thanks to our sponsor and exhibitors