The proceedings for XRM 2020 will be published online in a single volume of American Institute of Physics (AIP) Conference Proceedings with perpetual access BEFORE the conference, and a published paper in the proceedings is REQUIRED for all presenters. All submitted manuscripts will be peer-reviewed.
2. Optics for X-ray Imaging
4. Scientific Application
5. Non-SR Microscopy/Emerging XRM
Registration of the presenter at XRM 2020 is required to give an oral or poster presentation and to have the paper published in the proceedings. In principle, each standard registration fee covers ONE manuscript publication. Each additional manuscript, which is accepted for publication, will have additional charge at registration. The presenter must be the one who submits the manuscript(s).
The submission deadline for the contributed papers will be on
February 2, 2020 February 9, 2020.
Please follow the instructions below for preparing your submission:
- Manuscripts will be accepted only in PDF format generated with either MS Word or LaTex template.
- Guidelines for preparing references can be found here.
- Number of pages: (i) contributed (oral/poster): 2-4 pages, (ii) invited: 2-4 pages, (iii) plenary: ≥ 2 pages.
- A complete submission should include a manuscript in PDF format and an electronic copy of signed AIP Conference Proceedings License Agreement.
- Check your submission by the article preparation checklist and license agreement preparation checklist.
- Make sure that all fonts are embedded into your article PDF (see the Font embedding instruction).
[Tip: Export PDF from MSWord and make sure the paper size is in US Letter and all margins are 1-inch, then print to PDF again by Acrobat Reader (please pay attention to the print size again as an US Letter) to embed all fonts.]
For more detailed information, please go to the official website of AIP Conference Proceedings.
[Jan. 18, 2020 updated] If authors have concern that the XRM2020 proceedings may interfere with their future publications, one can submit a one-page abstract (abstract template) through the online submission system, but please ignore the license agreement (by uploading with the same abstract file) and format-checking items, and send in a note of your "Paper Number" (XRM2020-0xxx) to the organizers (firstname.lastname@example.org). The abstracts will not be collected by the conference proceedings, but will be posted at the conference website for reference. The deadline for the one-page abstract is the same as the one for proceedings paper submission.
Please note that a proceedings paper is still highly suggested, and the one-page abstract is just an alternative only when there is a concern of conflict on future publication.
Download package (zip): [Dec.15, 2019 updated]
- Template (MS Word)
- Template (LaTex)
- Guidelines for preparing references
- License Agreement for XRM2020 (title of conference and names of editors are included)
- Article preparation checklist / License Agreement preparation checklist
- Font embedding instruction
If the author would like to self-nominate for the Poster Award, please select "Contributed Poster (for Poster Award)" for the Presentation Type during submission. Detail information can be found here.
Please click the link below to enter the paper submission system.
Thanks to our sponsor and exhibitors